Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Map Your Retirement


I really don't want to live in Florida but according to Map My Retirement that's where I should spend my golden years.

Map My Retirement asks you a series of questions about your lifestyle, pursuits and personal interests and then recommends where you should spend your retirement. For me the recommended location was Florida. Luckily, for those of us who don't like Map My Retirement's initial recommendation, you can also tell Map My Retirement where you want to live and it will then only suggest locations close to your preferred home.

All the recommended locations are displayed on an interactive map. If you click on the location markers on the map you can view details about the location and the estimated monthly cost to live there.

No comments: